- A deposit of one third is required to secure your booking. The balance is payable upon arrival by Cheque, Cash or Credit Card.
- Occupancy starts & finishes on the dates and times shown on your receipt.
- The Guest is liable for payment of any charges incurred due to damage or loss to the property or content of the rented apartment or the Body Corporate property caused by the guest or visitors of the guest.Â
- Occupancy in Studio Unit is a maximum of 2 persons.
- 2 Bedroom Unit is a maximum 4 persons.
- Local Health regulations state that NO PETS are allowed in rental accommodation.
- The Manager may inspect the Property at any time and with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- All Interiors Are Smoke Free Zones.
- The Manager reserves the right to refuse service.
- The Managers decision is final.
- The Manager reserves the right to terminate the booking at any time if the above terms and conditions are not met.
- Covid Policy - once vaccination levels reach 80% in NSW & VIC states original terms and conditions will apply
Covid Safe Plan
At Lakeside Holiday Apartments the safety and well being of our guests is of paramount importance to us and we want you to know that we will be doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for you when you stay with us.
We have been working on a Covid Safe plan which will include the following policies and procedures for our premises.
- All rooms are cleaned to Lakeside's impeccable standards as usual and then sanitised using Milestone Chemicals Australia recommended products
- Lakeside recommends payment via a direct bank deposit or via contactless Eftpos transaction
- Each of Lakeside's apartnments have separate entries and exits, there are no common hallways or communal facilities that have to be used by guests so this provides you with a further level of safety
We will continue to update our Covid Safe plan, policies and procedures as conditions change and update our guests as required. If you have any questions about our Covid plans, please feel free to contact Matt on (02) 6495 1956
- Bookings cancelled 60 days and over prior to occupancy will result in a refund of deposit less a $50 administration charge
- Bookings cancelled 59 days or less prior to occupancy and where the apartment is not rebooked for that period, no refund of deposit will be made. If the apartment is rebooked for that period the cancellation will attract a booking fee of $50.00 of the amount of the original total tariff.
- There will be no refunds for early departures.
- If guests require a booking cancellation, any deposit paid may be used to secure a future booking at the managers discretion.